At Yale Door and Window Solutions we are committed to environmental protection to the highest practicable standards. By minimizing pollution we will maintain a safe, healthy and enhanced environment for our employees and our neighbours.
We aim to achieve this by....
- Developing, documenting, implementing and maintaining an ISO 14001 approved environmental management system
- Continually monitor our environmental performance with respect to minimizing and/or eliminating adverse effects on the environment and prevention of pollution
- Conserve resources by reducing waste and minimising consumption of materials and energy. When waste is unavoidable, we are committed to safe disposal to minimise environmental impact.
- Ensure that our business complies with all the relevant Environmental Protection.
- Review and update this policy in line with any significant change in legislation or business activities.
- Recognise that the protection of the environment is a Company wide responsibility and to ensure that this policy is communicated to all personnel and third parties involved with our business (suppliers, contractors, the public etc..)
- To provide suitable information and training to all appropriate employees, in order to develop maintain and continually improve environmental awareness.
- To develop and maintain an empowered team to address environmental issues on an on-going basis, adopting the overall strategic aim of continuous improvements.
By achieving these aims we will strive towards becoming a sustainable company